Syracuse-area hospitals and doctors fail to diagnose medical conditions everyday. These failures to diagnose form the basis of lawsuits for medical malpractice and wrongful death. Generally, most failure to diagnose lawsuits arise of out heart attacks, breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer and appendicitis.
That being said, there are thousands of people walking around Central New York with undiagnosed medical conditions. The following conditions frequently go undiagnosed:
* osteoporosis (1 in 15 with condition go undiagnosed);
* hypertension (1 in 18 with condition go undiagnosed);
* COPD (1 in 18 with condition go undiagnosed);
* thyroid disorders (1 in 20 with condition go undiagnosed);
* sleep apnea (1 in 27 with condition go undiagnosed);
* diabetes (1 in 47 with condition go undiagnosed);
* aneurysm (1 in 136 with condition go undiagnosed); and
* AIDS (1 in 1,208 with condition go undiagnosed).
The trial lawyers at Bottar Law, PLLC, have decades of experience investigating, prosecuting and trying to verdict all types of medical malpractice and hospital mistake cases, including those arising out of a failure to diagnose, birth injury, or surgical error. If you or a loved one have been injured, you and/or your family may be entitled to compensation for lifelong health care, special education, medical expenses, medical bills, loss of income, and pain and suffering.
To discuss your case or concerns with an experienced Central New York medical malpractice attorney, contact Bottar Law, PLLC now at (315) 422-3466, (800) 336-LAWS, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.